Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tampons Inc.

And on a totally new subject.
My children have found a new game to entertain themselves with.
It's called lock yer brother in the dog crate.

locked in a cage

Also,
Big Baby has a new hat.
a hat for Big Baby

I know that after seeing this picture some of you are going to going to think that my children play with feminine hygiene products way too much!
Maybe they do. But I swear we play with lots of other things...
It's just that I find it quite humerous when they do play with them and then the notion to grab my camera and snap a picture is that much stronger!
Just look at all the ingeniuos ways they have found to use them so far.
Sophie saw this pantyliner in my drawer and asked oh-so-sweetly if she could play with it. I was trying to check my email and I knew she would leave me alone if I let her.
And that is the story of how Big Baby got her new hat.

9 comments:

Kat said...

You crack me up! At least Sophie didn't put the pad on her head. :) So cute about Holden in the dog crate! :)

Unknown said...

I love her hat! Kids come up with the darndest things to entertain themselves. Very cute!

Spikey1 said...

I dated a Nina! Do you need me to send you down some toques? ;)

Lori said...

It could always be worse, you could let them play with all those leftover condoms....

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I am still laughing about her brother in the dog crate...well thankfully big baby got a new hat and not Holden!

Unknown said...

Big Baby looks like she's spent the night at a frat kegger...naked with a pad stuck to her head!

Me said...

Do you have another? I'd love a pretty new hat like that too.

Steph said...

OMG ! Your kids are too funny ! I love that new game they are playing ! I know my son would love to play with his sisters ! Big baby looks good in her new hat ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Big Baby sure looks cute in her new hat!!! I wonder if she will start a new trend..... so soft and disposable too!!! My Sophie is so creative..I wonder how many other uses she will find for personal care items??? I can hardly wait to see them!!!